Head of Digital Communication and marketing (F/H)
Entreprise : Group specialized in asset management
Lieu : Bruxelles/Luxembourg
Contrat : CDI
The company has investment management centers in Luxembourg, Brussels, Paris, and London, and has a commercial coverage in Europe, the United States, the Middle East and, through distribution affiliates, in Asia-Pacific. The Head of Digital Communications oversees the whole online ecosystem of our client.
- Design the online ecosystem, and implementing the company’s digital communications strategy overall, in line with the global Communications strategy. (websites, extranets, emailings and social media),
- Ensuring delivery of a high-quality UX/UI. Ensuring notably the quality of content, look & feel and user journey of our online ecosystem, with the aim of reflecting our brand positioning and aligning with target audience expectations and requirements,
- Managing and reporting metrics and KPIs,
- Planning and delivering integrated marketing campaigns across all digital channels working in collaboration with the marketing team, showcasing strong commercial acumen,
- Managing paid search activity,
- Leading, managing and executing updates, enhancements and technical requirements from concept through to delivery,
- Working closely with senior management, providing clear, understandable logic for digital marketing decisions and choices,
- Supporting relationships with the businesses marketing partners and agencies to ensure the efficient delivery of digital marketing strategy,
- Representing digital communications across the business, working with colleagues from within the Communications and different departments (sales, product development, HR, Legal & Compliance and IT),
- You will manage a team of two communication experts
Graduated with a MBA/Master in Financial Communication or Business, you have an important experience in managing digital marketing strategies, in companies/groups with different entities, in high-pressure environments with changing priorities
Furthermore, you can show excellent both technical and management skills.
You will need as well a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset with the ability to influence strategy using data and insight.
Expérience : You have an experience in managing digital marketing strategies
Diplôme : MBA/Master in Financial Communication or Business
Salaire : 100/120K€