RGPD/data protection at RFC Consulting.
What kind of personal data do we collect ?
– APPLICANT DATA : In order to provide you with the best possible job opportunities that match your profile, we need to process certain information about you. We only ask for information that will truly help us help you, such as your name, age, contact information, education, work experience, reference check contacts, immigration status, financial information (when we need to conduct a financial background check), and social security number (you may, of course, choose to share other useful information with us). Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may also collect information about your health or diversity, or about any criminal convictions.
How do we collect your personal data ?
– CANDIDATE DATA : We collect personal data directly from you and from third parties (social networks, job boards, alumni directories, etc.).
– When you access our website or read or click on an e-mail from us, we may also collect certain data automatically or data that you provide to us.
– CUSTOMER DATA : We collect your personal data primarily in two ways directly from you and from third parties and other limited sources (e.g. online and offline media). When you access our website or read or click on an e-mail from us, we may also collect certain data automatically or from data you provide to us.
– SUPPLIER DATA : We collect your personal data in the course of our business relationship.
– When you access our website or read or click on an e-mail from us, we may also collect certain data automatically or from you.
-PERSONS FROM WHOM WE OBTAIN DATA FROM APPLICANTS AND OUR STAFF, SUCH AS REFERRALS, EMERGENCY CONTACT PERSONS AND DEPENDENTS : We collect your contact information only if an applicant or our staff member designates you as an emergency contact person or if an applicant provides it to us so that you can act as a referral.
How do we use your personal data ?
– APPLICANT DATA : We use your personal information primarily to help you find employment or other assignments that may be suitable for you. The more information we have about you and your skills and ambitions, the better we can personalize our service. Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may also use your personal data for other purposes, such as marketing, profiling and diversity tracking. In some cases, we will seek your consent to undertake some of these activities.
– CUSTOMER DATA : We use customer information primarily to ensure that the contractual arrangements between us can be properly implemented to ensure a smooth relationship. This may involve the following : identifying candidates that we believe match the profile you or your company are looking for and/or providing Recruitment Process Outsourcing services to you (or assisting another company to do so). The more information we have, the better we can personalize our service.
– SUPPLIER DATA : We use your personal data primarily to ensure that the contractual arrangements between us can be properly implemented to ensure a smooth relationship and to comply with legal requirements.
– PERSONS FROM WHOM WE OBTAIN CANDIDATE AND STAFF DATA, SUCH AS REFERRERS, EMERGENCY CONTACT PERSONS AND DEPENDENTS : We use personal data of referrers to help our candidates find a suitable job. By being able to verify their data and qualifications, we can ensure that they will meet the expectations of potential employers. We may also use the personal data of referrers to contact them about recruitment activities that may be of interest to them. We use the personal information of emergency contacts designated by an applicant or staff member in the event of an accident or emergency involving that applicant or staff member. We use the personal information of emergency contacts designated by an applicant or staff member in the event of an accident or emergency involving that applicant or staff member.
With whom do we share your personal data ?
– APPLICANT DATA : We may share your personal data with various parties in various ways and for various reasons. We will share your information primarily with potential employers to increase your chances of getting the job you want. Unless you tell us otherwise, we may also share your information with one of our group companies and associated third parties such as our service providers if we believe that this will help us to provide you with the best possible service.
– CUSTOMER DATA : We will share your data for the following purposes : primarily to ensure that we provide you with suitable candidates ; to provide you with suitable training ; and/or to provide you with RPO services (or assist another company to do so). Unless you tell us otherwise, we may share your information with one of our group companies and associated third parties such as our service providers to help us achieve these purposes.
– SUPPLIER DATA : Unless you tell us otherwise, we may share your information with one of our group companies and associated third parties such as our service providers and companies to whom we provide services.
How do we protect your personal data ?
– Protecting your information is important to us. That is why we have put in place appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to and misuse of your personal data. This data is stored in computer safes and the transmission of certain information (e.g. payroll or residence details) is encrypted between senders and receivers within our organization to guarantee a high level of security for the data transmitted (e.g. between subcontractors working on the “payroll” files and our accounting department).
How long do we keep your personal data ?
– If we have no meaningful contact with you for two years (or, if applicable, with the company you work for or with), we will delete your personal data from our systems unless we believe in good faith that the law or other regulation requires us to retain it (for example, because of our obligations to tax authorities or in connection with any potential litigation)
How can you access, change or retrieve the personal data you have provided to us
– Although we are in possession of your personal data, you have certain rights over it. We will try to process your request as quickly as possible, and in any case in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues you raise.
– Right to object : If we use your data because we consider it necessary for our legitimate interests and you do not consent, you have the right to object. We will respond to your request within 30 days (although we may extend this period in some cases). Generally, we will be able to deny your request subject to certain conditions.
– Right to withdraw consent : Where we have obtained your consent to process your personal data for certain activities (for example, to determine whether a position is a good match for you) or your consent for us to market to you, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
– Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) : You have the right at any time to ask us to confirm what information we hold about you, and to ask us to amend, update or delete it. We may then respond to your request or take one of the following actions :
– we may ask you to verify your identity or request additional information regarding your request ; and
– if permitted by law, we may refuse your request, provided we give reasons for the refusal.
– Right to erasure : In certain situations (for example, if we have processed your data unlawfully), you have the right to ask us to “erase” your personal data. We will respond to your request within 30 days (although we may be entitled to extend this period in certain cases) and we may object only if certain conditions apply.
– Right to data portability : If you wish, you have the right to transfer the data we hold about you to another data controller. We will assist you in making this transfer – either by transferring your data directly to you or by providing you with a copy in a commonly used machine-readable format.
What are cookies and how do we use them ?
– If you want to check or change the types of cookies you accept, you can usually do so by changing your browser settings.